Term 4, 2020 health and safety on site
Some of us are working onsite, including staff and children of essential service workers.
The following are ways we are working to keep people safe:
- Class sizes of less than 10 students.
- Minimal adults in the rooms.
- Timetable developed to ensure only necessary staff are on site.
- Social distancing for staff and essential adults in the school.
- Cleaning occurring twice daily- high touch areas, bathrooms, tables and classrooms.
- No sharing of learning materials between classes.
- Sanitation stations in all classrooms- with soap, handwashing facilities, sanitiser and cleaning products for staff to utelise.
- Student drop of and collection closely monitored to ensure social distancing.
- Communication with families via phone, email, skoolbag app, facebook and Webex.
For further details see our facebook page:
Term 2, 2020 Policies/ documents
We have two documents that need signing by all parents:
These documents may be signed on Friday 17th April on site.
For those students borrowing a school owned device- Bundarra Device Waiver 2020
For students needing to attend on site- on-site-attendance-form
Privacy Impact Assessments to come.