Term 3 health and safety on site
Some of us are working onsite, including staff and children of essential service workers.
The following are ways we are working to keep people safe:
- Class sizes of less than 10 students.
- Minimal adults in the rooms.
- Timetable developed to ensure only necessary staff are on site.
- Social distancing for staff and essential adults in the school.
- Cleaning occurring twice daily- high touch areas, bathrooms, tables and classrooms.
- No sharing of learning materials between classes.
- Sanitation stations in all classrooms- with soap, handwashing facilities, sanitiser and cleaning products for staff to utelise.
- Student drop of and collection closely monitored to ensure social distancing.
- Communication with families via phone, email, skoolbag app, facebook and Webex.
For further details see our facebook page:
Term 2, 2020 Policies/ documents
We have two documents that need signing by all parents:
These documents may be signed on Friday 17th April on site.
For those students borrowing a school owned device- Bundarra Device Waiver 2020
For students needing to attend on site- on-site-attendance-form
Privacy Impact Assessments to come.