We are in very unusual times and as such need to be mindful more than ever of each other. It is super important to keep a positive attitude, embrace a spirit of adventure and maintain calm. We are all in this together, we are a very supportive school community and we are well prepared to make this work. We will all need to make a few changes to how we do things and our expectations of ourselves and each other.
The following is an ever changing update of how Bundarra is approaching the Covid-19 situation. Be mindful that this may change and we will update when we can. Communication is vital at this time, so we have a range of channels for you to use:
- Bundarra Primary School office- 03 5523 4122
- Bundarra Primary email- email@example.com
- School Website- https://bundarraps.global2.vic.edu.au/
- Skoolbag app- https://apps.apple.com/au/app/skoolbag-school-communication/id1045358017 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skoolbag.singleapp&hl=en_AU
- Facebook- search for Bundarra Primary School
- Wellbeing support- Kate Mee/ Tara Hulonce- 0481 108 890 (normal school hours)
NEWSLETTER- The newsletter will still be published as usual until further notice. We will be celebrating teaching and learning where we can. It will be available as usual on the skoolbag app, website; https://bundarraps.global2.vic.edu.au/ and via email.
STUDENT AWARDS- Our students are still learning, we are still teaching. We will be writing weekly star students and termly super student certificates for our learners. We will celebrate these through our newsletter and online methods. These tools are excellent student motivators and as such we will continue these until further notice.
Letter home- Term 2 Week 2
DET COMMUNICATION TO PARENTS
Webex is the preferred video conferencing platform for Department of Education and Training users. On this online platform teaching and learning can be similar to classroom instruction.
Teachers and students can see, hear and interact with each other.